Powered by EnviroScreen® Technology, this all-powerful, all-mineral skin shield provides complete protection in one convenient, on-the-go application—alone or over makeup.
Broad Spectrum (UVA/UVB) Sunscreen: UVA protection rating: PA++++ The PA rating measures protection against UVA rays only, and ranges from PA+ to PA++++. UVA rays are so-called “aging” rays.
UVB protection rating: SPF 50 The SPF rating measures protection against UVB rays only. UVB rays are so-called "sunburn" rays.
Water resistant (80 minutes) Net Wt. 0.21 oz. / 6 g 90-day supply based on typical use
Tips to get the most out of your Brush-On Shield:
- Apply as your last layer of protection in the morning (it works great over makeup!) and reapply at least every 2 hours throughout the day for continued protection.
- Be sure to check that the cap on the bottom of your brush is screwed on tightly to prevent powder from spilling out. It may come loose with normal use.
- Taking your brush to the beach? Apply and reapply to completely dry skin, as contact with water can cause the brush to clog.
+ Always 100% chemical-free, mineral sunscreen actives + Hydrating and antioxidant-rich formula + Convenient, easy-to-apply, portable brush + Antimicrobial bristles help protect the brush and maintain freshness + Dermatologist recommended + Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
|How to Use
1. OPEN: Remove brush cap, pull back the sleeve, and remove and discard the rubber band. Put cap back on.
2. ACTIVATE: With the cap still on, hold the brush with cap facing down and tap 3-5 times on a hard surface. Put some power behind those taps! Then remove the cap and run your finger through the bristles to ensure powder is flowing. Repeat tapping if needed, until you see a small puff of powder in the air when running your finger through the bristles.
3. APPLY: Using small circular motions, sweep directly onto dry bare skin, moisturized skin, or over makeup. Apply generously across your face for at least 60 seconds while making multiple passes. Don't forget about your ears, neck and other areas! Reload more powder into bristles by giving the brush a good shake with bristles facing downwards, or recap, tap, and flick as necessary during application. If applying directly over a moisturizer, primer or liquid foundation, ensure products have fully set before applying Sunforgettable®. Reapply at least every two hours for continued protection.